Admissions is restricted by the regulation and conditions presented by school management with regards to age and other abilities of the children.
Age for admissions is prescribed for different classes in Foundation are as under
- Play Group : 2 Year 3 months complete on 30th March
- KG - I : 4 Year complete on 30th June
- KG - II : 5 Year complete on 30th June
Parents understanding, education and general surroundings of the child will be taken in to account for admissions in Pre-Nursery and Nursery Classes. For admission to K.G. I and K.G. II, children are required to appear for a written test and personal interview for assessing their mental ability and suitability.
FOUNDATION offers a unique facility for child guidance services rendered by a specialist in child development. Dr. Shashikanta Bharadwaj. Principal Govt. Girls College, Durg
Parents can consult for their problems and queries regarding all round personality development of the children, with prior appointment.
|Annual Charges||Monthly Fee|
|Admission Fee||6000/-||Pre Nursery||1500/-|
- No money will be refunded after taking admission in the school.
- All Stationery( Pencil, Paper, Files, Colours etc.) will be provided free of cost by the school.
- Caution money will not be refunded during the current academic session. It will be refunded at the end of current academic session.
The school timing will remain same for both the seasons i.e. SUMMER & WINTER season.
|Pre Nursery||9:00 AM To 11:30 AM|
|Nursery||9:00 AM To 12:30 AM|
|KG-I||9:00 AM To 12:30 AM|
|KG-II||9:00 AM To 12:30 AM|
- Tuition fees will be charged for 12 months.
- All fees is payabe in advance by Cash/Cheque on bimonthly basis by the 15th of the month(i.e.) April, June, August, October, December, & February.
- If the fees for a month is not paid in full by the 15th of due month a fine of Rs. 50 will be imposed.
- 10% remission on tution fees & transport fees will be allowed to real brothers & sisters. This facility will be given only to the children who are studying currently and not for ex-brothers or sisters.
- Our mission session starts from 1st week of April & ends on 15th March